Wednesday 9 March 2011

I Demand Sanctuary!!

After far too long of a wait the awesome-est show to start on the 'Net and end up on Sci Fi (or SyFy, or @#$%) is back up and running on Friday. *Squee!!*

In case anyone out there has yet to see the greatness that is "Sanctuary" please check out Space's dedicated page: http://www.spacecast.com/Sanctuary.aspx

Space is our (Canadian) version of the SyFy channel, only Space has a soul and a desire for good programming that doesn't have to involve people stumbling around darkened buildings shouting at ghosts. In low level lighting that makes your eyes hurt to watch. With a sound track that covers up any chance of the viewer hearing what the cast supposedly hear.

(Before anyone tries to string me up I do actually enjoy watching "Ghost Hunters" - I just despise the SyFy network and reality TV that knocks decent shows off the air. Fox Channel, I'm glaring at you too!)

Alright, now that the Newbies have been brought into the fold, who else here is practically foaming at their HAP mouths to see how our intrepid band gets out of a death sentence? *waves hand wildly**wipes foam from laptop screen* Since it was done with electricity, I'm thinking Tesla may have had a part to play. Why else leave him at home? (Well, besides the fact you can't trust him farther than you can throw him.) That, and I would love to have the rest of the crew owe Tesla for their lives. Cause, you know, he'd be so smooth about it:

Magnus: Oh, well done Nichola, well done.
Tesla: Meh, it was nothing. *wipes fingernails on pant leg* *cocky grin* Of course, you could pay me back with a kiss... That's the usual fee when a princess gets saved, right?
Henry: It's not like she's Sleeping Beauty, dude.
Tesla: No, I suppose not. Though that does give me an idea...
Magnus: I sleep with a gun, Nichola.

It's either Nichola, or that woman who runs the place has a few tricks up her sleeve. I had a sneaky suspicion that she didn't want to carry out the death sentence and was just doing everything for show. Or we get to see more of Papa Magnus. Or... alright, there are many options, but this Friday they will be answered.

But my money's still on Tesla.

No comments: