Sunday 20 March 2011

Anxiety

I awoke at 6:26am with a sense of heavy anxiety that I am unable to link with any personal source. I immediatly tried to get online but had to wait 20 mins to reboot my comp and get my internet to work. I had a sudden feeling of total catastrophe which was likely due to my recent roleplaying in a post-apocalyptic world... perhaps something I should avoid before bed. lol

But my mind did jump to the reactor crisis in Japan and I decided to begin my search there. Looks like things are going even more wrong than previously with radiation being found in milk and spinach nearby, as well as in water as far away as Tokyo. Mayhaps this is the cause for my early morning wake-up though my "big-disaster-somewhere-in-the-world" connection is anything but detailed. Here's hoping it's just a bit of undigested potato.

No comments: